Saturday, August 25, 2007


Did registration at the Parents' Talk last night.
It was fine,though i had to double up as a waitress with parents pushing and rushing :/

After the Talk, Fariha,Gab and I had to go back to class and it was HILARIOUS, really.
Gabby's superr freaked out about the dark.
We were walking along the corridors in the pitch black darkness, to class.
I guess it was pretty freaky la.
Then Gabby had to be so afriad,holding my hand and all.
Hahaha,Fariha was like superr calm la.
She was Hero of the Day.
Haha, okay.

So,i'm thinking.
I want to take Pure Chem and Bio.
But, like you have to do really well!
My sister says that my average has to be like 70% (!!!) to get into a Pure Science class.
Oh mygosh, i seriously have to study for this coming CA and for the EOYs.
no more comp and serious serious mugging till the EOYs are over.
I dont think i' going to watch Chinee shows anymore.
Yeap,I'm really gonna start studying and achieve good marks .
Uh huh.
Nothing is going to disrupt me.

Alright,this is my last post for the season.
-Hopefully.


the clock says , 6:34 AM