Saturday, September 1, 2007
Happy Teacher's Day!
To all those teachers who have taught me in any way, have a great day!
Yesterdays celebrations were awesome man.
All the teachers were so darn enthusiastic.
Dressing up in the themes- Bollywood,Flinestones,Harry Potter,Retro,Rock n Roll,Kungfoo,Cowboys and what nots.
Dancing and parading for us.Haha,how cute.
I think the councillers did a great job with the concert and all. Plus the performance by 2/1 '06 was the bloody hilarious!
Haha,i loved the part about Mrs Low.
"Flattering will get you nowhere." -in that proper british accent.
(She won Best Speaker)
Hahaha,funny shit.
I think this years teachers day was awesome la. Definately better than last years since i cant even remember what happened.
Oh,and Mr Jiow won Lamest Teacher. HAHA,i did the loser sign to him while wishing him.
Hahah.
And Armstronggg,won Best Dressed.
And yes,he should win.
He has the best fashion sense in IJ.
Stylo Milo.
Peshu and I gave the teachers a card and cookies.
Hope they liked it. :D
So during the September hols,i'm going to be pretty busy.
All the counciller thingys to do for the upcoming Student Leaders Investiture and all my drama exam preparations and studying for streaming.
Such a packed and un-fun holiday. ]:
I'm going to have to go to school everyday and stayback the week after for rehearsals and preparations.
Ahwell,gotta do what i gotta do.
I need to get in a Pure Science class!
Oh,and i decided to take Pure Lit instead. :D
I hope i made the right choice.
Please offer me what i wanttt! ):
To all those teachers who have taught me in any way, have a great day!
Yesterdays celebrations were awesome man.
All the teachers were so darn enthusiastic.
Dressing up in the themes- Bollywood,Flinestones,Harry Potter,Retro,Rock n Roll,Kungfoo,Cowboys and what nots.
Dancing and parading for us.Haha,how cute.
I think the councillers did a great job with the concert and all. Plus the performance by 2/1 '06 was the bloody hilarious!
Haha,i loved the part about Mrs Low.
"Flattering will get you nowhere." -in that proper british accent.
(She won Best Speaker)
Hahaha,funny shit.
I think this years teachers day was awesome la. Definately better than last years since i cant even remember what happened.
Oh,and Mr Jiow won Lamest Teacher. HAHA,i did the loser sign to him while wishing him.
Hahah.
And Armstronggg,won Best Dressed.
And yes,he should win.
He has the best fashion sense in IJ.
Stylo Milo.
Peshu and I gave the teachers a card and cookies.
Hope they liked it. :D
So during the September hols,i'm going to be pretty busy.
All the counciller thingys to do for the upcoming Student Leaders Investiture and all my drama exam preparations and studying for streaming.
Such a packed and un-fun holiday. ]:
I'm going to have to go to school everyday and stayback the week after for rehearsals and preparations.
Ahwell,gotta do what i gotta do.
I need to get in a Pure Science class!
Oh,and i decided to take Pure Lit instead. :D
I hope i made the right choice.
Please offer me what i wanttt! ):
the clock says , 1:31 AM
