Friday, September 7, 2007


Today was really terrible.
Woke up at like 7am.
On a holiday. :/

Went to school for a 'rehearsal'. Instead we touched up and finished everything for the gifts.
I'm so proud,we finshed it in 2 days. Wowza, :D

Drama is going well so far.
almost everyone is clear about whats happening and all.
We have to finish our props! :/

Student Leaders Investiture next Friday, we're having an overnight bonding session after.
Looking forward to that,since I've never stayed in school before. :D
Bad thing is, I've been seriuosly neglecting my studies.
Everyday I postpone it to the next. Is it called procrastinating? I'm not sure.
Haha,i have have have & should should should remember Mrs Wong's favourite phrase.
"Delay Gratification". Supposed to mean : Study first,Play later.
Makes sense since i will have like 2 and a half months after that to play my heart out.
Aiyer,i wish school would hurry start so i can find out my results and fastforward to next year.
i'm all hyped up for next year,provided i get into a good class.
A new beginning,a fresh start. :D
How excitingg.

STUDY STUDY STUDY! ):<


the clock says , 3:56 AM