Monday, October 29, 2007
Holidays are here!:D
Not much excitement though,its boring to stay at home. ):
On the bright side,I'll be going to the US for a month! Leaving on 13Nov. :D
I'm quite excited!
Going out with Mingyi tmr.
Hahah,after agesss.
(:
Okay, training starts this Wednesday.
I hope it'll be fun! I've sooo been looking forward to it. & idk how Ms chua is gonna react to my letter. :/ Prolly KILL me.
Anyway,I'm bored to life.
Someone just eat me ):
Not much excitement though,its boring to stay at home. ):
On the bright side,I'll be going to the US for a month! Leaving on 13Nov. :D
I'm quite excited!
Going out with Mingyi tmr.
Hahah,after agesss.
(:
Okay, training starts this Wednesday.
I hope it'll be fun! I've sooo been looking forward to it. & idk how Ms chua is gonna react to my letter. :/ Prolly KILL me.
Anyway,I'm bored to life.
Someone just eat me ):
the clock says , 5:48 AM
