Tuesday, October 23, 2007
I know my level ranking already. ):
Its so bloody high.
Dont know if i can get into 3/4 already.
Well,i pray i do la.
Skipped school today.
Was superr sick last night, 38.7 degree celcius.
& I still have a really bad cold.
All the coughing and wheezing,sucks.
:/
Peshhalaa's drama exam today,
I hope she did well!
i actually prayed for you yknow Peshu!
Hahahha.
Well,back to school tmr.
dont know if i should go for training.
I doubt my mum will allow.
but i've been looking forward to playing tennis!
): Also,were supposed to be having lessons as per normal tmr. but what can they teach right?
I mean the exams are over and everyone will be learning different things next year.
Okay, i want to change my blogskin but i ant find a nie one. ): i'm lazy also.
Hahaha,okay.
Enough Said.
Its so bloody high.
Dont know if i can get into 3/4 already.
Well,i pray i do la.
Skipped school today.
Was superr sick last night, 38.7 degree celcius.
& I still have a really bad cold.
All the coughing and wheezing,sucks.
:/
Peshhalaa's drama exam today,
I hope she did well!
i actually prayed for you yknow Peshu!
Hahahha.
Well,back to school tmr.
dont know if i should go for training.
I doubt my mum will allow.
but i've been looking forward to playing tennis!
): Also,were supposed to be having lessons as per normal tmr. but what can they teach right?
I mean the exams are over and everyone will be learning different things next year.
Okay, i want to change my blogskin but i ant find a nie one. ): i'm lazy also.
Hahaha,okay.
Enough Said.
the clock says , 12:50 AM
