Monday, October 8, 2007
OMGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
My science is screweddddddddddddd :'(
i can cry i tell ya.
I totally messed up the eyelens and bimetallic strip questionssssssss! Thats like 10 marks? POOOF,gone.
D: i'm really dissapointed.
If i dont do well,i think i will cry.
Schhhhhhhhhtupid crap i wrote. ):
I must do well for maths i must do well for maths.
Today,Mr J held our class back. Made me go look him in the staffroom but was he there?
NO. Made me wait for 124189040350 years.
In the end,while WAITING for him outside,my class dismissed themselves because Shanthi MAMA (Hahaha,Gabbyyyy.) chased them out.
Ahwell,he'll prolly give me a scolding tmr for letting them off or something.
Annoyant.
Okay,exams officially end on WEDNESDAYYYYY!
I'm sooo excited! :D
Just 2 more days,2 more exams!
Jus 48hours! (:
Then,RESULTS.
I cant wait too,i need to know what class i qaulify for.
I need need neeed neeeeeeeeed to know if i can get into Pure Science.
BIO CHEM BIO CHEM BIO CHEM!
My science is screweddddddddddddd :'(
i can cry i tell ya.
I totally messed up the eyelens and bimetallic strip questionssssssss! Thats like 10 marks? POOOF,gone.
D: i'm really dissapointed.
If i dont do well,i think i will cry.
Schhhhhhhhhtupid crap i wrote. ):
I must do well for maths i must do well for maths.
Today,Mr J held our class back. Made me go look him in the staffroom but was he there?
NO. Made me wait for 124189040350 years.
In the end,while WAITING for him outside,my class dismissed themselves because Shanthi MAMA (Hahaha,Gabbyyyy.) chased them out.
Ahwell,he'll prolly give me a scolding tmr for letting them off or something.
Annoyant.
Okay,exams officially end on WEDNESDAYYYYY!
I'm sooo excited! :D
Just 2 more days,2 more exams!
Jus 48hours! (:
Then,RESULTS.
I cant wait too,i need to know what class i qaulify for.
I need need neeed neeeeeeeeed to know if i can get into Pure Science.
BIO CHEM BIO CHEM BIO CHEM!
the clock says , 7:38 AM
