Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Results suck to the maxxxxx.
I'm really so dissapointed in my Science. ):<
Mrs Tan: You should have done better,Go away!
Me: -on the verge of crying.
I really wanted that A.
I thought i would get it,i was THIS close. :/
But its all too late. Now,i'll just have to wai for the tallying of overall marks and rankings.
&she gave us a whole talk about choosing the right classes, not to choose 3/1-3/4 and wasting away your chances.
There's gonna be 3 normal classes next year. :??
just goes to show the direction some express girls are heading to.
I really neeeeeed that 100th position.
I neeeeeeeed it. I pray i GET it.
:/ so much for getting excited.
& I was short of 0.1% to attain an A for English.
Which teacher wont give her student 0.1 marks?!
): I'm really scared yknow.
I cant,shouldnt,wont,dont want, must not get into 3/8.
THREEFOUR THREEFOUR THREEFUOR THREEFOUR THREEFOUR!
-CHANTS.
Gimmeee 3/4 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I'm really so dissapointed in my Science. ):<
Mrs Tan: You should have done better,Go away!
Me: -on the verge of crying.
I really wanted that A.
I thought i would get it,i was THIS close. :/
But its all too late. Now,i'll just have to wai for the tallying of overall marks and rankings.
&she gave us a whole talk about choosing the right classes, not to choose 3/1-3/4 and wasting away your chances.
There's gonna be 3 normal classes next year. :??
just goes to show the direction some express girls are heading to.
I really neeeeeed that 100th position.
I neeeeeeeed it. I pray i GET it.
:/ so much for getting excited.
& I was short of 0.1% to attain an A for English.
Which teacher wont give her student 0.1 marks?!
): I'm really scared yknow.
I cant,shouldnt,wont,dont want, must not get into 3/8.
THREEFOUR THREEFOUR THREEFUOR THREEFOUR THREEFOUR!
-CHANTS.
Gimmeee 3/4 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
the clock says , 1:38 AM
