Saturday, November 24, 2007


Skiing was awesomeeee yo.

Hahahaha,wow. A really great experience manzx.
Arrived at Jiminy SKi Resort at like 11? Bought the package for lessons,boots,skis and chairlift passes which cost a bomb :/ (Thank you Daddy :D )
Skied for 4 hours and omgggggggg. Its soo !$%!@$~!@$#%$ funnnnnnnnnnnn!
I loved it so much. & i thought it was so easy. I mean,you can actually get the hang of it quite fast if you as me. At the last minute,my sister,dad and I decided to go for the Novice Slope which was ~!#$@$^%!@ steep if you ask me.
It was like enough to make me pee in my pants.Literally.
So yeah. GO ski people! It'll be the best thing yet (:

The temperature's -2 degrees now.
I think i adapt quite fast actually (:
Went out with Flip Flops for dinner.
HAhaha,but dont get me wrong.
I think there's something kind of wrong with me cause like i dont feel cold bottom down.
My hands freeze up easily though. Which sucks,of course.
Because i dont like wearing gloves.
They're inconvenient,in my opinion. Very hard to pick things up and stuff.
Had to keep taking off my gloves to adjust my fringe the whole time while skiing. HAHA,vainpot. ):

Okay,talking to Gabbbbbbbbbby now! Pictures when i reach home cause Little Miss Clever Me (My fortune cookie said that i am devoted to work and that i'm always on a quest for knowledge. HAHAHA ) didnt bring my cable. ): Too bad for me.

Wokayyyyyyyyyy,ciaozaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

Xoxox.


the clock says , 9:04 PM