Sunday, December 30, 2007
A Happy Belated Christmas Everyone!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to be away from the computer for about a week. :/ A terrible week.
& no,it's not been a disaster. But I've been forced to do things like write in my diary about everything which i never ever do unless i'm driven to do it out of BOREDOM.
So, my dad's computer was sent for repair.
And the stupid stupid computer in my room has some major major problem cause it has no Internet connection.
So FINALLY,we got back the Computer ytd after Church from Sim Lim and my dad got a new internet thang so now my comp can work. BUT, it still kind of it slow. But thats due to the age of the comp. See, its pretty darn old. But whos to complain. I have the Internet back!
HAHA,Okay.
So ytd. I went out shopping with my younger sisterand collected her new MP3s from Plaza Sing. Then we went on a hunt for my new bagpack!
Which i didnt get in the end sine i couldnt find a bloody nice one which was superr sickening if you ask me. >:/
Okay, so my cousins are down now.
With my 2 cute lil' nephews. :D
Bryan and Brandon. (:
Played with them all night.
Hahah.
Okay, New Years eve dinner tonight!
Ohmy, I think time is passing wayy too fast.
the good thing is school's starting! ;D
but I'll be missing the first three days of lessons ):
Cause of the Sec 1 Orientation.
Somehow, I cant digest the fact that I'll be spending my time alone with 10 1/5 girls. ):
I cant do it alone.
& if they're annoyingly,irritating. Imma suffer soo badly.
Wellwell.
OHYEAH! Congrats Marie Thio! You got ino 3/4!
Hahahah,though we dont really talk much, I'm glad we're in the same class.
But pish posh, You probably will not be reading this.
Okay, Wishing everyone an early NEW YEAR! (:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to be away from the computer for about a week. :/ A terrible week.
& no,it's not been a disaster. But I've been forced to do things like write in my diary about everything which i never ever do unless i'm driven to do it out of BOREDOM.
So, my dad's computer was sent for repair.
And the stupid stupid computer in my room has some major major problem cause it has no Internet connection.
So FINALLY,we got back the Computer ytd after Church from Sim Lim and my dad got a new internet thang so now my comp can work. BUT, it still kind of it slow. But thats due to the age of the comp. See, its pretty darn old. But whos to complain. I have the Internet back!
HAHA,Okay.
So ytd. I went out shopping with my younger sisterand collected her new MP3s from Plaza Sing. Then we went on a hunt for my new bagpack!
Which i didnt get in the end sine i couldnt find a bloody nice one which was superr sickening if you ask me. >:/
Okay, so my cousins are down now.
With my 2 cute lil' nephews. :D
Bryan and Brandon. (:
Played with them all night.
Hahah.
Okay, New Years eve dinner tonight!
Ohmy, I think time is passing wayy too fast.
the good thing is school's starting! ;D
but I'll be missing the first three days of lessons ):
Cause of the Sec 1 Orientation.
Somehow, I cant digest the fact that I'll be spending my time alone with 10 1/5 girls. ):
I cant do it alone.
& if they're annoyingly,irritating. Imma suffer soo badly.
Wellwell.
OHYEAH! Congrats Marie Thio! You got ino 3/4!
Hahahah,though we dont really talk much, I'm glad we're in the same class.
But pish posh, You probably will not be reading this.
Okay, Wishing everyone an early NEW YEAR! (:
the clock says , 10:03 PM
