Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I'm going out today!
With Gab,Fariha & Peshu. Made them Blue Cupcakes! Hahah.
Cant wait to their reactions. (:
So anyway, in a minutes time My sister is gonna know which school she's been posted to.
EH,Whoooo! I just checked! She's going to IJ!
Hahaha,yayy. This is so coool.
Okay, so I've had enough time to wear off that jetlag thang. But,i dont think i have :/
Hahah, cause like. I wake up every morning at like 11+ which is superrrr unlike me!
Hahaha, So its reallly wierd. and my ister says its supposed to be jetlag. But then, I mean. i thougt jetlag would mean ME SLEEPING MORE?
Hahaha. okay, this is stupid.
Okay,sososo! Going to school on Friday for Sec 1 Registration!
I hope i'm still the PSL of 1/5! Its gonna be soooo exciting! :D
Hahaha. Okay, enough. I have to go shower & eat lunch.
With Gab,Fariha & Peshu. Made them Blue Cupcakes! Hahah.
Cant wait to their reactions. (:
So anyway, in a minutes time My sister is gonna know which school she's been posted to.
EH,Whoooo! I just checked! She's going to IJ!
Hahaha,yayy. This is so coool.
Okay, so I've had enough time to wear off that jetlag thang. But,i dont think i have :/
Hahah, cause like. I wake up every morning at like 11+ which is superrrr unlike me!
Hahaha, So its reallly wierd. and my ister says its supposed to be jetlag. But then, I mean. i thougt jetlag would mean ME SLEEPING MORE?
Hahaha. okay, this is stupid.
Okay,sososo! Going to school on Friday for Sec 1 Registration!
I hope i'm still the PSL of 1/5! Its gonna be soooo exciting! :D
Hahaha. Okay, enough. I have to go shower & eat lunch.
the clock says , 6:57 PM
