Thursday, December 6, 2007
Yo.
I'm in North Carolina now!
Been staying at my Aunty's beautiful house.
We've gone Go-karting ,picnic-ing by the Lake,shopping,playing UNO Attack! and having loadsss of fun! ;D
She has two hugee dogs, Dallas & Lita.
So, i went to New York that day to watch Les Miserables at Times Square which is the best musical ever.
After growing up listening to all the songs, i'm so glad i've finally gotten to watch it live. (:
So,i really miss Singapore.
flying back on Tuesday unless we get snowed in and they close JKF :/ which i pray does not happen! I have training on the 14th,the last last one! Which i very very much want to attend.
I cant believe a month has passed so fast anyway.
I've done so many things here and its been awesome really.
Oh & looks like i am not going to be a doctor.
After telling my parents about it,they thought it'd was a good path. But later on,when they probably thought i was getting more serious about it,my dad said he discouraged it.
No accountant,lawyer or doctor he said.
Its too stressful and apparently you have no life.
My sister says i should go into advertising.My dad thinks Marketing since i can "talk" and i'm a people-person. Haiyoh,i;ve no idea now.
I think the best would be to aim for that schlorship after Os and go to Saint Joe's and study bussiness?
Okaydokes.
Going to some Safari now. Then to see Christmas lights tonight. Then probably UNO Attack! after dinner :D
Xox.
I'm in North Carolina now!
Been staying at my Aunty's beautiful house.
We've gone Go-karting ,picnic-ing by the Lake,shopping,playing UNO Attack! and having loadsss of fun! ;D
She has two hugee dogs, Dallas & Lita.
So, i went to New York that day to watch Les Miserables at Times Square which is the best musical ever.
After growing up listening to all the songs, i'm so glad i've finally gotten to watch it live. (:
So,i really miss Singapore.
flying back on Tuesday unless we get snowed in and they close JKF :/ which i pray does not happen! I have training on the 14th,the last last one! Which i very very much want to attend.
I cant believe a month has passed so fast anyway.
I've done so many things here and its been awesome really.
Oh & looks like i am not going to be a doctor.
After telling my parents about it,they thought it'd was a good path. But later on,when they probably thought i was getting more serious about it,my dad said he discouraged it.
No accountant,lawyer or doctor he said.
Its too stressful and apparently you have no life.
My sister says i should go into advertising.My dad thinks Marketing since i can "talk" and i'm a people-person. Haiyoh,i;ve no idea now.
I think the best would be to aim for that schlorship after Os and go to Saint Joe's and study bussiness?
Okaydokes.
Going to some Safari now. Then to see Christmas lights tonight. Then probably UNO Attack! after dinner :D
Xox.
the clock says , 12:00 PM
