Sunday, January 20, 2008
CCA Orientation yesterday!
Was reallllyy hot! :/ Yanglin came back! So did, Su Anne & Victoria! ;D
Mr J brought his cute lil' daughter, Sarah :D Took photos but cant find the wire anywhereeeee ):
In the end, 40+ people signed up. Awesomee huh! HAHA, then.
Had to stay back for CNY decorations for my class. Only 4 people stayed back, how awesomee huh.
And people actually said they'd come. Pathetic. :/
I have an E maths test tmr. Pretty much ready for it but scared all the same.
A maths was indescribable. Literally. I don't know if it was good or bad :(
Results resultssss on Tuesday probably!
Doing my CommonWealth Essay now. On BLUE. Writing all about school, my favourtie place. (:
I Love School (:
“Join tennis, cause we’ve got balls! Be slim, join gym! Join cheer and you’ll get a free beer”
HAHAHAHA
Was reallllyy hot! :/ Yanglin came back! So did, Su Anne & Victoria! ;D
Mr J brought his cute lil' daughter, Sarah :D Took photos but cant find the wire anywhereeeee ):
In the end, 40+ people signed up. Awesomee huh! HAHA, then.
Had to stay back for CNY decorations for my class. Only 4 people stayed back, how awesomee huh.
And people actually said they'd come. Pathetic. :/
I have an E maths test tmr. Pretty much ready for it but scared all the same.
A maths was indescribable. Literally. I don't know if it was good or bad :(
Results resultssss on Tuesday probably!
Doing my CommonWealth Essay now. On BLUE. Writing all about school, my favourtie place. (:
I Love School (:
“Join tennis, cause we’ve got balls! Be slim, join gym! Join cheer and you’ll get a free beer”
HAHAHAHA
the clock says , 4:51 AM
