Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Today was an OKAY day.
Though i dislike my class at the mo, I'm sure i'll hopefully warm up to them :/
So, this Missy thinks she's all that la. Pfft,stupid girl. >:/
So anyway,today i had to go on the Learning Journey @ Chijmes.
It was pretty alright. Quite interesting actually, all the facts and stuff about the nuns. I liked knowing all that information about our school's past. Made me really proud to be an IJ girl really. (:
So then, i had training at 3.
Did loads & loads of horrid drills D:<
Finally got to play Matchplay.(YESSSS!) HAHAHA
Venetia & I played against Gab & Jess.
Didnt manage to finish the game because Coach got impatient and stopped our match. :/
So then, gab & I teamed up against Danella & Coach. :O
Hahah,Managed a a 3-4 okay!
Not bad eh. :D
Okay, so the FUNNIEST FUNNIEST thing happened today! :D
after training, we all hid behind Ms Yip's car to SCAREE her & Mr Jiow.
So, the order was gab, Danella,Debra then me!
So, Ms yip was like " Ehh,why are yall hiding behind my car?"
so we were like Ohhh,joke's over. ):
so i went. "BOO?"
Hahaha.then all of us coming out already when Mr jiow came from the other sid eand shouted " BOOOOOO!!" HAHAHA
Gab who was on that extreme right screamed like hell and covered her face and everyone else burst out laughing! HAHAHA,It was superrrr hilarious man.
The joke was like turned on McGabster.
HAHA,remember Gabby? :D
Though i dislike my class at the mo, I'm sure i'll hopefully warm up to them :/
So, this Missy thinks she's all that la. Pfft,stupid girl. >:/
So anyway,today i had to go on the Learning Journey @ Chijmes.
It was pretty alright. Quite interesting actually, all the facts and stuff about the nuns. I liked knowing all that information about our school's past. Made me really proud to be an IJ girl really. (:
So then, i had training at 3.
Did loads & loads of horrid drills D:<
Finally got to play Matchplay.(YESSSS!) HAHAHA
Venetia & I played against Gab & Jess.
Didnt manage to finish the game because Coach got impatient and stopped our match. :/
So then, gab & I teamed up against Danella & Coach. :O
Hahah,Managed a a 3-4 okay!
Not bad eh. :D
Okay, so the FUNNIEST FUNNIEST thing happened today! :D
after training, we all hid behind Ms Yip's car to SCAREE her & Mr Jiow.
So, the order was gab, Danella,Debra then me!
So, Ms yip was like " Ehh,why are yall hiding behind my car?"
so we were like Ohhh,joke's over. ):
so i went. "BOO?"
Hahaha.then all of us coming out already when Mr jiow came from the other sid eand shouted " BOOOOOO!!" HAHAHA
Gab who was on that extreme right screamed like hell and covered her face and everyone else burst out laughing! HAHAHA,It was superrrr hilarious man.
The joke was like turned on McGabster.
HAHA,remember Gabby? :D
the clock says , 5:00 AM
