Sunday, February 24, 2008


Camp was C to the O to the O to the L baby.
3/4, We the bomb!
Petra: " Huh, i dont want to be the bomb! I wanna be the terrorist!" HAHAHA

Sec 3 Adv Camp was real awesome (:
I think 3/4 did a swell job! From winning Cooking to Dragon-boating to the Team Relay Circuit!
We did really well, & as Ms Tan said, We ALL rose to the occasion and did her really proud! ;D
From being a class of many different people, we became ONE through this camp and I'm so grateful to that!

I think we've really bonded more now. Hahaha.

On to tennis, We lost to MGS 2-3.
Though, I think He's right. We did not play our best.
We're definitely much more capable than that. MGS DID NOT WIN, We lost.
And we'll get em' back next year!
Though we didnt get into the Finals, we're gonna beat Nanyang and win Third. We're definitely GONNA, I dont care. ):


the clock says , 2:36 AM