Sunday, February 3, 2008
Schedule's been tight!
Been veryy busy nowadays. I've had some many things to occupy my day.
Council, Red House & Homework.
Just finished my Homework and studied for Chem test already :D
Completed Proposal & Script for Cluster camp :D
Found the track sign up list :D Gotta go do the Committee List now. ):
Competitions, Competitions.
ACS I was a complete waste of time.
I was in such a terrible mood cause of him maybe. All his fault.
And I was playing really terribly too. ):
On top of that, the environment didnt help at all. >:/
ACS I again on Tuesday since it got postponed due to the stupid rain. >:/
Because of that, I'm missing Tuesdays CNY Rehearsal >:(
TKGS on Monday at SLF, Come Support! Melissa might come down (:
Found out that I'm in a STARPLUS Class, which sucks btw.
Because, i have to do some stupid Integrated Project Work :/
& with all the tests and what nots, its no wonder I'm getting more white hair.
Aiyoh, cant wait for tmr la.
Been veryy busy nowadays. I've had some many things to occupy my day.
Council, Red House & Homework.
Just finished my Homework and studied for Chem test already :D
Completed Proposal & Script for Cluster camp :D
Found the track sign up list :D Gotta go do the Committee List now. ):
Competitions, Competitions.
ACS I was a complete waste of time.
I was in such a terrible mood cause of him maybe. All his fault.
And I was playing really terribly too. ):
On top of that, the environment didnt help at all. >:/
ACS I again on Tuesday since it got postponed due to the stupid rain. >:/
Because of that, I'm missing Tuesdays CNY Rehearsal >:(
TKGS on Monday at SLF, Come Support! Melissa might come down (:
Found out that I'm in a STARPLUS Class, which sucks btw.
Because, i have to do some stupid Integrated Project Work :/
& with all the tests and what nots, its no wonder I'm getting more white hair.
Aiyoh, cant wait for tmr la.
the clock says , 3:46 AM
