Monday, March 3, 2008
Back from 3rd/4th placing, we won Nanyang 3-2.
Well, Finals on Wednesday.
I'll be going down for Prize-giving. Third's good, i guess.
Edited.
Today,it was the Finals for Mgs and Rgs. IJ had to go down for Prize-giving and umpiring.
But, it rained! >:/ Superrrr annoying. So, we have to go back to Kallang tmr.
This affects my whole schedule cause I'm really busy tmr! >:(
Stupid rain man, seriously. Now, I'm missing my briefing and DRYRUN! which the councillers are gonna kill me for not going for.
Arghh, so annoying really.
Well, Finals on Wednesday.
I'll be going down for Prize-giving. Third's good, i guess.
Edited.
Today,it was the Finals for Mgs and Rgs. IJ had to go down for Prize-giving and umpiring.
But, it rained! >:/ Superrrr annoying. So, we have to go back to Kallang tmr.
This affects my whole schedule cause I'm really busy tmr! >:(
Stupid rain man, seriously. Now, I'm missing my briefing and DRYRUN! which the councillers are gonna kill me for not going for.
Arghh, so annoying really.
the clock says , 2:12 AM
