Sunday, March 16, 2008
So, Cheer was dumb. Cause there wasnt even practice.
Nadia didnt tell me cause she thought i wouldnt come.
Well, hardyharhar I waited in school for 2 hours.
2 HOURS.
But, good thing was that I finished A Raisin In The Sun.
Not bad la, read it in a total of 3 hours.
Its easier to understand compared to MockingBird.
But Mockingbird's much more interesting.
So then, I went over to Venetia's to play for 2 hours.
Pretty fruitful. Though I didnt play too well.
Realise that I get tired REALLY FAST.
The stamina's not there, see. I need to exercise moreeeee!
I feel the weight increasing! Been snacking alot lately!
Gotta stop stop stop! ):<
Well, school's starting in like 11 hours! :O
I'm happy though :D
I LOVE SCHOOL! Hahahahaha.
Nadia didnt tell me cause she thought i wouldnt come.
Well, hardyharhar I waited in school for 2 hours.
2 HOURS.
But, good thing was that I finished A Raisin In The Sun.
Not bad la, read it in a total of 3 hours.
Its easier to understand compared to MockingBird.
But Mockingbird's much more interesting.
So then, I went over to Venetia's to play for 2 hours.
Pretty fruitful. Though I didnt play too well.
Realise that I get tired REALLY FAST.
The stamina's not there, see. I need to exercise moreeeee!
I feel the weight increasing! Been snacking alot lately!
Gotta stop stop stop! ):<
Well, school's starting in like 11 hours! :O
I'm happy though :D
I LOVE SCHOOL! Hahahahaha.
the clock says , 4:12 AM
