Monday, March 31, 2008


Sports Day today! I'm so proud of Red House! We managed to clinch 1st for Cheer and Banner! :D Though we got 3rd overall, its okay its alright! Track couldnt have been helped anyway! House Comm: I'm so proud of you guys! Our hard work put into Banner and Cheer finally paid off! With the semi-late days for Banner and the crazy mornings.I'm real glad Red House has got each of y'all in it We managed to pull it off this year it! We can do it again next year! Love love! After sports day, Went out with McGabster, Fariha & Peshu. Watched Step Up 2, The Streets which was pretty good. Moose was so funny! :D The dancing was pretty awesome man. Then, Home Sweet Home where i had loads of homework to finish but still havent completed. ): Back to school tmrrrr.

Ohoh, I just came from Malaysia,KL yesterday for my Grandma's 90th birthday!
The theme was Peranakan, so everyone wore Batik!

It was a great dinner! We had a room with 4 tables (thats how big my immediate family is), karaoke and went back to my Aunty's house for the presentation and performance! :D
So, someee pictures!









the clock says , 6:08 AM