Friday, March 14, 2008


Wow, I'm really amazed by how some people can be so cruel and heartless.
The human race has evolved into such a monstrous catastrophe.
Does that make sense?
People are skinning animals ALIVE and have no thought about how they feel.
I mean, you wanna skin them(and i dont encourage that movement), you kill them first!
But for these people, skinning these animals is like a morbid & exciting pleasure.
And it really sickens me to hear/watch things happening like that in our world.
It's really inhumane.
Also in Malaysia, i hear that hawkers put plastic in their hot oil to fry food like bananas for Goreng Pisang, just to maintain a longer "crisp".
Like ew. How disgusting can there people get?
They endanger peoples' lives just to earn money. Like seriously, just makes me wonder what goes on in peoples' minds nowadays.
It's scary,really.
Still, so much torture and things beyond our imagination goes on behind closed doors. It just scares me to think that there are people out there who feel happy doing terrible things to others.

Sheesh, i just wish that everyone would wake tmr, happy and that there wouldnt be any sufferings in the world. WORLD PEACE YALLZX!

Well, today. I went to school for Banner Painting and i think it was a TOTAL waste of time.
& i have to wake up early AGAIN and go to school for Cheer. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
But, I'll be playing Tennis with Venetia after that.
Though I have completed my work. I still neeed neeed neeeeed to study! I need the motivation la shit.

Schoool's starting soon too. 2 more days.
I cant wait for Finals on Tuesday. I want to get it over and done with! >:/ Stupid postponing and postponing. It really annoys me. If it rains on Tuesday ah, I'm gonna screammmmmm at Mr Jiow. I bet Gabby with help me. (:
Well, Danella says Thursdays training is cancelled. ): i wonder why.

OH, & well done to Venetia & Gabby! It's okay that you lost! As long as you know you tried. I mean y'all got so far already! Its a good achievement, i dont think i could have gotten that far man! Hahaha, good job guys! <3


the clock says , 6:39 AM