Friday, April 25, 2008


Second attempt at blogging cause stupid Netscape hung on me!
Putting that aside,

I'm so happpppppppyyyyyyyy today! :D
& only I will ever know why.

That 5 minutes or so was real good.
& when it was just us after school (:
You never fail to make me laugh even when you dont try!
Hahahh
Today was a real lucky day for us both
Imagine the chances man.
Hearts to you!

Well, 2 and a half hours of Chemistry after Chinese Exam wasnt all that bad (:
Amazing how things can slip your mind so easily.
Just.Like.THAT.
Well, I'm a happy gooberkid. Teeeheeee (:

So today's chinese exam was actually not bad! I wanna score for it.
English and Chinese down! 7 papers more to goooo!
That's 12 more days till the exams will be officially overrrrrr :D

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!


Oh, what a beautiful Mornin'
Oh, what a beautiful day.
I've got a beautiful feelin'
Everything's goin' my way.
Oh, what a beautiful day!


the clock says , 7:17 AM