Friday, April 11, 2008
Today was awesomeeee
Because IJ has adopted Block 171, the NE department planned this programme where we, 3/4 got to interact with the elderly.
So, I got paired up with an Indian woman, who could speak English! of course (:
And she needed a wheel-chair so thats why Mr Tan put me with her. Cause I'm STRONG! HAHAHA
So, we met in the AVA where they gave their briefing.
We walked to Block 171 and met the elderly.
Pushed the woman around, to the AVA and to the hall.
Talked to her. She was one cheery woman! Always laughing and smiling!
When i talked to her and asked her how she liked our school, she said that everything was GREAT! Very good, very good!
Hahaha. She even told the Principal, Jo Teo and Mrs Lee-Tan and so many other teachers whom we passed that our school was "VERY VERY GOOD!"
HAHA, she was such a nice and happy woman :D
So, the other good thing bout this whole thing was that we got to skip lessons!
I missed Emaths and Double Chineseeeee! :D :D :D
Maths is okay, but Chinese? Eek, i'd skip it.
So today was a good day.
TMR ):<
Stupid 2.4km test.
S-U-C-K-S.
Gotta report at like what 715am at NYJC? Superrrr annoying.
But I'm going to get my A. I WILL!
I HAVE TO! (:
I'll look at it as a good thing. Its good to exercise :D
Because IJ has adopted Block 171, the NE department planned this programme where we, 3/4 got to interact with the elderly.
So, I got paired up with an Indian woman, who could speak English! of course (:
And she needed a wheel-chair so thats why Mr Tan put me with her. Cause I'm STRONG! HAHAHA
So, we met in the AVA where they gave their briefing.
We walked to Block 171 and met the elderly.
Pushed the woman around, to the AVA and to the hall.
Talked to her. She was one cheery woman! Always laughing and smiling!
When i talked to her and asked her how she liked our school, she said that everything was GREAT! Very good, very good!
Hahaha. She even told the Principal, Jo Teo and Mrs Lee-Tan and so many other teachers whom we passed that our school was "VERY VERY GOOD!"
HAHA, she was such a nice and happy woman :D
So, the other good thing bout this whole thing was that we got to skip lessons!
I missed Emaths and Double Chineseeeee! :D :D :D
Maths is okay, but Chinese? Eek, i'd skip it.
So today was a good day.
TMR ):<
Stupid 2.4km test.
S-U-C-K-S.
Gotta report at like what 715am at NYJC? Superrrr annoying.
But I'm going to get my A. I WILL!
I HAVE TO! (:
I'll look at it as a good thing. Its good to exercise :D
the clock says , 6:38 AM
