Sunday, May 25, 2008


Excursion to the Science Centre with Three Four! :D
Exciting (:

Skipped Warden duty today (Heh)

I think I could like you I
Already do
Feelings can grow but
They can go away too
You're takin my hand
Lookin into my eyes
Don't be in a rush to
Get me tonight

I feel something happening
Could this be a spark?
To satisfy me baby
Gotta satisfy my heart

True to your heart
You must be true to your heart
That's when the heavens will part
And baby, shower you with my love
Open your eyes
Your heart can tell you no lies
And when you're true to your heart
I know it's gonna lead you straight to me



If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other,
And we'll never find another.
Just realize what I just realized,
We'd never have to wonder,
If we missed out on each other now.

You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Girl, don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way, you're never gonna shake me

Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart

As my dreams begin to rain
I want to say love me for me
What's inside
I'm gonna be positive, not run away, so much for you
This is life

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.
Always
Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

There's nothing you can know that isn't known
Nothing you can see that isn't shown
No where you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
It's easy
All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need

There are things in life you'll learn
In time you'll see
Cause out there somewhere
It's all waiting
If you keep believing
So dont run, Dont hide
It will be all right
You'll see, Trust me
I'll be there watching over you

Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wandering free
Wish I could be
Part of your world

Snippets of the songs i've been listening to.
(: Love em.




the clock says , 5:09 AM