Friday, May 16, 2008


SPIRIT DAY!
Jess, Ama, Meldee,Gen & I were bodyguards for Bear-re the IJ mascot. (Go Figure)
I had fun doing it!
AND the Councillers had a short performance which was abit screwed up but I had fun! Being all hyperr and stuff. :D
Ha, Ha, Haaaaaaaa! Pump it! (Louder!) Pump it (Louder!) Pump it! (Louder!) Pump it! (Louder!)

Sadly, I didnt reallllyyy get to participate in Spirit Day after that because I had to go for my first shift at Gladiator!


Fiesta was real fun! Especially my shift at the Gladiator!
Cause the teachers played, which made it much more exciting!
At first, it was like.. Ohgod, so boring when like so few people came.
Then, BOOMBABY the money came rolling in.

Haha, so the rest of the day was pretty alright.
Thought the bands sucked though, so noisy.
I mean the drums was pretty cool but the singing?

So, this may sound real weird but i had the most fun doing clean up.
HAHAHAH, i dont know why.
Maybe cause i played alot! Talked alot! and actually had fun (:
And i got to play basketball!
With Meishi & Angela.

Then, when they left, i played by myself till like 730.




I was so afraid and happy at the same time.
AND you made me come back for more.



Thanks Su, for being a great friend. (:
Ah, felt like it.
But I dont think you'll see this anyway.


I cant wait for Camp Camp Camp!
Cause I can actually Go Go Go!
Hahaha


the clock says , 6:32 AM