Friday, May 23, 2008
Parent Teacher Dialogue today.
My parents werent called down but my parents werent pleased when I showed them my results.
Especially Mother. ):
Dad hugged me and said he's proud I have an ambition and that my teacher wrote nice comments.
Well, now that that's over.
I'm really disappointed in Biology.
Chem was a goner.
My mum says I scraped everything but thats not true.
I did actually do well in some subjects.
Had a real long lecture/
Dad shared loads of things.
Made a cry alittle.
I guess I have kinda taken alot of things for granted.
Also, so many teachers are leaving.
Ms Teo whom I never knew actually knew my name is leaving.
She's nice.
And I really do think she has made an impact on IJ.
Well, thanks for the treat Ms teo (:
For the laughter and all that you've done for Red House.
Ms Wee, Thanks for the support in tennis the past year.
For encouraging me when you could tell I was down.
Even though we never ever talked, you were nice when we did.
HAHA, have fun in NIE (:
Lastly, Mr Jiow.
I wish he wouldnt have to go. ):
Plus, Ms Mara and acc to Gab Ms Yap? are leaving too.
Ms mara is really nice.
I talked to her today.
She really nkow how to joke.
Ms Yap, I wont feel much difference since I dont know her.
But whyyy, are so many people leaving ):
Aiyer. Next Gab says she's leaving for wherever.
I hope beyond hope she's lying.
She said it last year but no action yet so thats good.
But imagine if she were to leave ):
I'd cry.
GabbyGarbyDcruzLouiseTrannyIdiotHendrix, you'd better not leave me yah.
My parents werent called down but my parents werent pleased when I showed them my results.
Especially Mother. ):
Dad hugged me and said he's proud I have an ambition and that my teacher wrote nice comments.
Well, now that that's over.
I'm really disappointed in Biology.
Chem was a goner.
My mum says I scraped everything but thats not true.
I did actually do well in some subjects.
Had a real long lecture/
Dad shared loads of things.
Made a cry alittle.
I guess I have kinda taken alot of things for granted.
Also, so many teachers are leaving.
Ms Teo whom I never knew actually knew my name is leaving.
She's nice.
And I really do think she has made an impact on IJ.
Well, thanks for the treat Ms teo (:
For the laughter and all that you've done for Red House.
Ms Wee, Thanks for the support in tennis the past year.
For encouraging me when you could tell I was down.
Even though we never ever talked, you were nice when we did.
HAHA, have fun in NIE (:
Lastly, Mr Jiow.
I wish he wouldnt have to go. ):
Plus, Ms Mara and acc to Gab Ms Yap? are leaving too.
Ms mara is really nice.
I talked to her today.
She really nkow how to joke.
Ms Yap, I wont feel much difference since I dont know her.
But whyyy, are so many people leaving ):
Aiyer. Next Gab says she's leaving for wherever.
I hope beyond hope she's lying.
She said it last year but no action yet so thats good.
But imagine if she were to leave ):
I'd cry.
GabbyGarbyDcruzLouiseTrannyIdiotHendrix, you'd better not leave me yah.
the clock says , 11:02 PM
