Saturday, May 31, 2008
Today was pretty good, though we were late for Dance Night!
Hahaha, saw Ms Tan. i think she got the shock of her life?
Never thought i'd heard of a dress probably. HAHA
Well, Dance Night was pretty good! Fariha, you didnt screw up! (:
Mm, my family was outside downing shots just now. Trying to see who would get "happy" first.
Hahahha, I just drank coke.
Well, it's 130am now. I think we're gonna play Charades! :D
Love that game man.
Then I think they're going out for Frog Porridge at Geylang.
Yep.
Soo, I think i'm not doing Warden Duty tmr.
HAHA, i think the people there are cursing us :/
Missed one week already and I'm going overseas next week.
Haha, Whoops./
Hahaha, saw Ms Tan. i think she got the shock of her life?
Never thought i'd heard of a dress probably. HAHA
Well, Dance Night was pretty good! Fariha, you didnt screw up! (:
Mm, my family was outside downing shots just now. Trying to see who would get "happy" first.
Hahahha, I just drank coke.
Well, it's 130am now. I think we're gonna play Charades! :D
Love that game man.
Then I think they're going out for Frog Porridge at Geylang.
Yep.
Soo, I think i'm not doing Warden Duty tmr.
HAHA, i think the people there are cursing us :/
Missed one week already and I'm going overseas next week.
Haha, Whoops./
the clock says , 10:22 AM
