Sunday, May 18, 2008


We planned to go Kayaking today.
But East Coast didnt have em.
I ended up sitting by the sea, staring out at the distant ships in the horizon.
Watching happy people windsurfing and just thinking.
About you, you & you.
I dont know how long I sat there.
But it felt quite good.
No one to talk to me. And no one to disturb.

Spex Tournament.
My first match is on Tuesday at 7.45pm at Kallang.
Against dont-know-what-their-names-are.
I'm not really looking forward to it.
But it saves me from writing an explanatory email to Coach.

Ah, so about the Class shirt.
Well, I'm pissed.
19 freaking dollars.
Who the hell pays so much?
Only my class.
And we dont even have a freaking choice.
Why? because no one asked for OUR opinion.
No, they just go ahead and make their OWN choices.
That's what you get huh.

Argh.

There isnt school tmr. );
I love school. Why must we have stupid public holidays.
ARGH.
I wanna shoot hoops NOW.
I wanna go to school and play basketball!
NOW NOW NOW!!!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i wish you would play with me .

Yknow, I'm really glad Sunday's over.
I dont really enjoy doing warden duty anymore.
I think i prefer Reading.
But I do that in school already.
Aiyer.

I'm so full now.
!@$@#%#$@&@#$%
I'm feel so angry.


I WANNA SHOOT HOOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! >:(


the clock says , 6:08 AM