Friday, June 20, 2008


I'm back! From Malaysia, unfortunately ):
I wanna go backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Cant believe I'm saying this but, I dont want to go back to school.
Havent even touched my Holiday Homework!
Okay, maybe touched but definitely not finished. A.Single.Assignment.
Ahh, so terribly screwed D:< Anyway, Malaysia was awesome (: Spent most of our time in shopping malls but hardly bought anything. Also, every trip to a complex included a visit to a bookstore! Mostly Mph. How weird right. I've bought two books this trip, P.S. I Love You & Love Rosie. I'm enjoying P.S I Love You right now. Didnt get to watch the movie and I've heard its a good book. Therefore, i got it. My sis says Love Rosie is nice too. Uh huh. Hahaha Well, Penang was real great. Ate ALOT though. Like alot alot alot. Definitely put on weight this holiday. Didnt even get to go swimming or play table tennis in the condo ): Everyday we went out and every night was spent playing either Tennis or Crazy Taxi on my sister's Playstation 2. Ohoh, I've won the Women's US Open title and the Men's Wimbledon Title! :D Was over the moon, got to carry the trophy and everything. HAHAHAH
K, stayed there for like a week. No hiking this trip ): Hardly had time anyway. Then, off to KL. Also, visited shopping malls. Mega Mall, 1 Utama, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Bangsar Village, Bangsar Village 2. Hahah. Definitely made trips to Borders and Mph. Mm, had great fun la. Oh, and we celebrated my two cousins' Hen Night! Like a Bacherlorette Party. Went to this Cafe cum Bar place called SOULed OUT and ate dinner there. We also had like tasks which my two bride-to-be cousins had to complete, in tutus and tiaras which we forced them to wear! Hahaha

Each had 8 different tasks like:

Hahaha, those are some of the things they did. And obviously they wouldnt do it, sober.
So we fed them shots, Vodka and shooters, Margs.
Sadly, I only watched. HAHA
But no worries, I dont like the taste of alcohol anyway.

It was REALLLLLLLLYYY hilarious watching the expressions of the guys my two cousins asked, to fulfill the tasks. We,spectators, walked with them around the restaurant performing tasks and asking guys. Pretty embarrassing but worthwhile. Both of them were pretty drunk anyway.
And we couldnt believe the guy actually gave us with underwear! HAHAHA
It was really funny. His brother who performed the "Get 2 guys who dont know each other to dance with you." task was cute! Both angmohs of course.
Thank goodness the place was full of Angmohs though cause Chinese and Malay would so not be sporting enough.
And the funny thing was that my cousin Pam was so drunk that we kept dancing to music and asking the DJ to play Dancing Queen. She like danced to that song and after it finished she was like " Eh, lets askt he DJ to play Dancing Queen!" Hahaha, we kept trying to tell her that she just danced to it.
HAHHAA, really. That whole night was reallly funny! And exciting (:
That was on Wednesday.
The next day, yesterday, we had to come home ): ): ):
Arrived in Singapore at like 2am.
Slept at 5.
Been sleeping at that time lately.
Always gossiping and reading (:
But I've gotta start sleeping earlier la.
School's gonna start ):
I hate school now.
I want to go back to Malaysia ): Truly Asiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Sigh.


the clock says , 6:37 AM