Friday, June 6, 2008


Okay, so an update of the Tennis Camp 2008 :D

First Day.

Dropped Ariele at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal at around 730am because Dad didnt want to be caught in the jam. So, in the end I reached Farrer Park at 810am! (I was supposed to report at 845-9am. ) Imagine that. So, we tried finding a place to eat and kill time but shops didnt even open that early :/ We waited in the car and only waited 10 minutes cause people actually came at like 820! Dont know why they all came so early but what the heck, I didnt have to wait alone.
Let Dad go home and sleep (:

At 9am, we started training. Played games, NO PHYSICAL, more games, NO PHYSICAL, drills,more games and NO PHYSICAL! :D
At 12pm, we were let off for lunch.
Debra,Steph,Venetia,Gabby and I headed to KK Hospital and wanted to eat at Kopitiam but it was packed. So, We ate in Macs instead.
Took photos and headed back at around 145pm.
At 2pm, we started training again. More and more games, NO PHYSICAL and more and more games. It was really fun, I could see people having fun (:

At 5pm, Steph, Ms Yip and I began Mission Surprise Farewell. HAHA
While everyone waited for the bus we sat in Ms Yip's car and drove to Novena Square, Square 2.
The story: We were heading back to school first to set up the stuff for the Night Activity.
All was good as we ran to Prima Deli to collect our chocolate cake.
Till then.
Problem: The wordings on the cake! It said: "Thank you Mr Jio! (: "
Aiyoh. So in the end, The guy gave me some chocolate cream to fix it cause he was too scared to correct it. So, using experience (HAHA) I wrote "W" and saved the cake. :D
Once again, Problem : Gab messaged me that they were already in school! And like hellooo, how did they go back to fast! Sheesh yknow. And somemore, we were supposed to be back first cause the story was that we were leaving inMs Yip's car to set up everything! So in the end, new story: We were in Novena Square buying food so that we wouldnt need to follow the rest to Toa Payoh HDB Hub for dinner.
So whilethe guy slowly tied the box with the cake up, we sprinted to KFC to buy our food and ran back to collect the cake. Then, we ran as fast as we could to Ms Yip's car.
Rushed back to school, called Eliza Tan and she nicely helped us cover up (:
She met us outside school to collect the cake and brought it in as a Guides Cake so that it wasnt suspicious. We waited in Ms Yip's car outside school for like 2 minutes before going in cause 1. It'd be too suspicious to drive in right after ELiza walked in with a cake and 2. Mr Jiow was just like waiting for us, aiyoh.

So then, we drove in! Everything was going well.
We deposited our bags in R202 and went to the canteen to eat!
KFC Bandito Pockett is pretty good! I would eat it again (:
SO everyone left for dinner.
ANd Steph and I set to work.
Aiyoh, after like 2 hours, we finally hid all the balls and filled the buckets with Huijie and Gab's help.
Hate those stupid Balls!
SO anwyay, at 8ish, we began the Night Activity!
Till the "find WIMBLEDON task" was over, the four of us just slacked our way and rested.
Well, mostly them. I skateboarded outside the staffroom. It was so fun cause I had a whole long stretch from the Primary school side all the way past the staffroom untill the HOD room. Whoo, and the floor was smooth which was PERFECT for skateboarding. :D Had fun.
Well, because the groups took reallllllllly long to find the balls, we had to call it of. A whole hour okay. No joke. So, in the end everyone just proceeded to the next task.
Finally at like 930pm, the Night Activity ended. My group came in second :D
So everyone was sent to te showers!
We packed up and cleaned everything.
While everyone showered, we planned our surprise!
Gabby held her Choir Practice in the toilet where he couldnt go in.
Steph and I prepared the cake. And got everyone ready before we went up to call Mr Jiow.
When everything was set, we se off for the AVA room where he was.
But as we walked up the stairs, he spoted as first so it was too late to act all frantic and panicky.
You see, cause the story was: Michelle Loke had fainted.
So we said that everyone was still in the toilet and that they were getting ready for the Movie.
He said to call when everyone was ready.
After 5 minutes,I told gabby to call me in like 20 seconds.
We went to call Mr Jiow, he came out, saw us and right on cue, my phone rang.

"Hello? Gab? HUH! WHat happened! Michelle? Serious! Where? Canteen? Have you told Ms Yip? She's not there? Okay,I'll tell Mr Jiow. He's right infront of me. Yah, okay dont worry! We'll be right down!"

HAHA, that was the whole conversation where I was just talking to myself.
Plus, Gab didnt even know I was acting. HAHA, she thought I was really talking to her. But I wasnt even listening la. I just pretended she had answered my every question.
Meanwhile, Stephanie the idiot was about to burst into laughter next to me. Aiyoh
So then, I put down the phone and stare at Mr Jiow. " Michelle has fainted! We've got to go, they're in the canteen!" And thats when I start running along with Steph, to the canteen.
Guess what? Mr Jiow STROLLS DOWN! STROLLS.
After I told him tht Michelle has fainted.
By the time he comes down, Gabby breaks into "Say it isnt so" by Gareth Gates.
Everyone attempts to hum along.
We let him cut the cake, he makes his informal speech and we present him with the card!
End of Surprise.
Interviewing him, he says he was alittle suspicious.
Thought we were up to something when we took so long to come back from Farrer but thought nothing of it when we really came back with food and nothing else.
He said that he was also suspicious when Michelle Loke had supposedly "fainted" but everyone was laughing. Aiyoh.
HOWEVER, He said that my acting was very convincing! :D Cause he's never seen me that panicked and "scared " before.
Teehee, real proud.
So whatever. Its been done. Hopefully appreciated. (:
Steph,Gab and I packed everything up and returned the stuff to Mr Jiow with our cards.
Pretty awkward but ahwell. Hope he liked them.
Watched Remember the Titans and went to bed.

Second Day.

Woke up at like 645am. Changed, brushed teeth and rushed to the Gallery Steps.
Ended up eating Macaroni behind school at the Coffee Shop.
Left school at 830am for Farrer.
Training started at 9am.
Again, games games drills drills and NO PHYSICAL (:
At 12pm, lunchtime. It rained! D:
Bought a sandwich from SevenEleven and ate there.
Wanted to eat at Apollo Banana Leaf. ):
Sat on the floor of the shop and ate like a bagpacker. Hahah, first experience. We really had no where else to go.
Headed back to the Tennis Centre to see Coach, Ms Yip and Mr Jiow eating Banana Leaf! :O So angry :/

Dozed off alittle at Farrer. Listening to music with the rain pouring down, alot of us napped sitting on the stairs.
At 145pm, it finally stopped raining.
We went to dry up the courts.
At 2pm, training started again.
Same old same old.
At around 4plus, I was called out for Interview with the two teachers which HAHA sucked.
Realllll bad.
Played one last game and training ended.
Which drew the whole camp to a close.
Gee picked me sonn after.

Well, I thought the camp was pretty good!
Better than expected definitely.
Thank you to everyone who made it possible! And those who helped in the preparation (:

Good times, just that I miss playing Tennis! Like real tennis. Cause we didnt play any matches.
Yep.

Oh, its final I think.
I'm leaving this Sunday for Penang.
Then down to KL (:
Loads of homework to complete. I hope I make it.

Ohyes. No visuals cause I'm no in the mood to get up, get my camera and plug it in.
Haha, sorry (:

Labels:



the clock says , 3:45 AM