Thursday, June 5, 2008
Tennis Camp 2008!
It was surprisingly pretty good! I made quite a number of friends, which is always good.
And, there wasn't a single bit of physical! Meaning, line drills, X-ball, Four ball, all that jazz.
The farewell surprise was also a little successful thanks to Eliza, Ms Yip,Ms Koh, Garby and of course Steph and I. Hahaha :D
My acting was like convincing k.
So, i'll elaborate more tmr or something with maybe some visuals.
Have to shower now.
I stink.
It was surprisingly pretty good! I made quite a number of friends, which is always good.
And, there wasn't a single bit of physical! Meaning, line drills, X-ball, Four ball, all that jazz.
The farewell surprise was also a little successful thanks to Eliza, Ms Yip,Ms Koh, Garby and of course Steph and I. Hahaha :D
My acting was like convincing k.
So, i'll elaborate more tmr or something with maybe some visuals.
Have to shower now.
I stink.
the clock says , 6:52 AM
