Friday, July 11, 2008


Hello I'm back!
So alot's been happening recently but I'm too lazy to type it all out.

Yesterday was Drama Night.
Pretty good, least expected were the actresses.
Never knew they could act. Gave me a shock.
But all in all, it was a good night.
Selling Merchandise was pretty good. Made $275!
Food after that was good since I was soooo hungry!
But i had to leave at around 935pm cause my parents had come so I couldnt go eat somemore in the AVA where the food was supposed to be superior to the one outside the HOD room.
The rest got to go ):

Mm, so my granduncle and grandaunty are own from Penang!
Surprising my Grandpa for his birthday! :D
HAHA, my parents have EVERYTHING planned.


Well, today's AVDP thing is supposedly cancelled so I get to stay home! (:
But I have homework.
Homework spoils everything. REALLY.
I wish I didnt have homework.
Aiyer, I've run out of things to say now.

Goodbye, till a long next time.


the clock says , 11:52 PM