Monday, July 21, 2008
So the weekend was great (:
Nick came down, and I got to play pool :D
According to my ID, I was twenty years old. HAHA
Anyway, it was good to see him again.
Today, we had Rcial harmony Celebrations which was rather pathetic.
Teachers are against cancelling classes.
Surprise surprise!
Yknow, something's definitely wrong with me.
I'm beginning to dislike school.
There's something missing & it just doesnt feel right.
I reallllllllyyyyy wish the holidays were here. I cant wait for Pam's wedding.
CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT!
I wanna run away to Malaysia! (with my mum,dad and sisters.) Haha
I want school no moreeeeeeeeeeee!
Argh, I feel like Jenn has influenced me.
Hahaha, we should run away together Jenn, though I wanna bring my family along. Hahaha
Hate Singapore nowwwwwwwww.
Ohmy, whats gotten over me.
Feeling a bit mad now. MAD MAD MAD
Today's CA2 was pretty, almost, alittle, downright, BAD.
i hate hate hate hate school now.
I want Christmas to comeeeeeeee!
Hurry up Father Time, spin that clock of yours and bring me to the futureeeeeee!
Argh, feeling so fed up now.
Nick came down, and I got to play pool :D
According to my ID, I was twenty years old. HAHA
Anyway, it was good to see him again.
Today, we had Rcial harmony Celebrations which was rather pathetic.
Teachers are against cancelling classes.
Surprise surprise!
Yknow, something's definitely wrong with me.
I'm beginning to dislike school.
There's something missing & it just doesnt feel right.
I reallllllllyyyyy wish the holidays were here. I cant wait for Pam's wedding.
CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT!
I wanna run away to Malaysia! (with my mum,dad and sisters.) Haha
I want school no moreeeeeeeeeeee!
Argh, I feel like Jenn has influenced me.
Hahaha, we should run away together Jenn, though I wanna bring my family along. Hahaha
Hate Singapore nowwwwwwwww.
Ohmy, whats gotten over me.
Feeling a bit mad now. MAD MAD MAD
Today's CA2 was pretty, almost, alittle, downright, BAD.
i hate hate hate hate school now.
I want Christmas to comeeeeeeee!
Hurry up Father Time, spin that clock of yours and bring me to the futureeeeeee!
Argh, feeling so fed up now.
the clock says , 8:35 AM
