Thursday, November 6, 2008
Chiang Rai tmr.
Not excited.Yet,maybe.
I dont know.
I guess there's something missing.
Sigh.
I hope I'm totally wrong about this.
I mean I wanna have LOADS of fun cause its prolly gonna be the only school trip that I'll get to embark on.
Ahwell,hopefully certain people dont ruin the trip.
Gotta wake up at like 445am tmr. Supposed to report at Changi at frikkin 6am.
Put up your hand if you're pissed.
Hahaha, sigh.
[Sharpay]
Ooo, yeah, ooh, yeah
I gotta lot of things, I have to do
All these distractions, our future’s coming soon
We’re being pulled, a hundred different directions
But whatever happens, I know I’ve got you
You’re on my mind, you’re in my heart
It doesn’t matter where we are
We’ll be alright, even if we’re miles apart
Even if we’re miles apart!
Even if we’re, miles, and miles, and miles apart!
[Jimmie]
All, I wanna do, is be with you, be with you
Let me have a great trip, please please please.
Open Mind!!!! Open Mind!!!
Hahaha, I think I've lost it.
Not excited.Yet,maybe.
I dont know.
I guess there's something missing.
Sigh.
I hope I'm totally wrong about this.
I mean I wanna have LOADS of fun cause its prolly gonna be the only school trip that I'll get to embark on.
Ahwell,hopefully certain people dont ruin the trip.
Gotta wake up at like 445am tmr. Supposed to report at Changi at frikkin 6am.
Put up your hand if you're pissed.
Hahaha, sigh.
[Sharpay]
Ooo, yeah, ooh, yeah
I gotta lot of things, I have to do
All these distractions, our future’s coming soon
We’re being pulled, a hundred different directions
But whatever happens, I know I’ve got you
You’re on my mind, you’re in my heart
It doesn’t matter where we are
We’ll be alright, even if we’re miles apart
Even if we’re miles apart!
Even if we’re, miles, and miles, and miles apart!
[Jimmie]
All, I wanna do, is be with you, be with you
Let me have a great trip, please please please.
Open Mind!!!! Open Mind!!!
Hahaha, I think I've lost it.
the clock says , 4:52 AM
