Thursday, November 20, 2008
Dad's right. I'm out of the house too much.
Since the start of this week, I've been in the house only 44 hours.
That's 44/168 so far. Meaning that 31/42 which is 73% of the time I'm outta the house.
So far. Kkcrazzyyyyyyyy man.
Tmr, there's still House Comm Meeting, Tennis.
Sigh. COuncil Camp and COuncil Farewell was pretty awesome (:
Shant elaborate further. Haha, REALLY tired actually. Havent had a proper proper sleep.
Well, still missing Wiang Kaen and waiting for Christmas to come ):
Pam's wedding is the nearest "Omg!! Yayyyy!" so far. Just a week! :D
Oh, went out with Fa and Steph then Manky and Eunice today.
Bought a dress and received a pretty necklace from Fa. :D
Tmr, tennis with Yanglin!!! Sigh, Miss that girl.
The idiot and to be clever and go to JC before any of us. Tsk.
Hahaha
Alright, so O's are next year. Like omg, what the frikkin hell right.
Cant believe it either. I'm told to start studying already!
But oh gosh, I keep procrastinating!
Plus, Its not entirely my fault! i've been ultra super mighty busy which sucks by the way. Too many activities. Sigh.
Alright, till another day la.
Since the start of this week, I've been in the house only 44 hours.
That's 44/168 so far. Meaning that 31/42 which is 73% of the time I'm outta the house.
So far. Kkcrazzyyyyyyyy man.
Tmr, there's still House Comm Meeting, Tennis.
Sigh. COuncil Camp and COuncil Farewell was pretty awesome (:
Shant elaborate further. Haha, REALLY tired actually. Havent had a proper proper sleep.
Well, still missing Wiang Kaen and waiting for Christmas to come ):
Pam's wedding is the nearest "Omg!! Yayyyy!" so far. Just a week! :D
Oh, went out with Fa and Steph then Manky and Eunice today.
Bought a dress and received a pretty necklace from Fa. :D
Tmr, tennis with Yanglin!!! Sigh, Miss that girl.
The idiot and to be clever and go to JC before any of us. Tsk.
Hahaha
Alright, so O's are next year. Like omg, what the frikkin hell right.
Cant believe it either. I'm told to start studying already!
But oh gosh, I keep procrastinating!
Plus, Its not entirely my fault! i've been ultra super mighty busy which sucks by the way. Too many activities. Sigh.
Alright, till another day la.
the clock says , 7:21 AM
