Monday, January 11, 2010
Okay, i guess i should be happy, & so i am.
Its just that, inside you know you could have done better but you didnt deliver? And that really sucks.
At least the burden of this important exam is finally over and everyone can finally move on. New school, new friends. ): Why would anyone want that.
I'd miss IJ too much.
My friends tell me its great we're finally getting out and experiencing new environments and people. And thats all great, but IJ will always be #1 and i dont really wanna leave my friends. Or this school.
CJ Open House tmr. Lets see if its really worth my time.
So many pros and cons. Its hard to decide. But its not like i have that much of a choice really. I hope they have that youth flying club, like seriously! I wanna fly a plane man. That is soooooo cooooool!!
Okay, enough enough. Back aches.
Its 3.13 frikkin AM.
Night folks.
Its just that, inside you know you could have done better but you didnt deliver? And that really sucks.
At least the burden of this important exam is finally over and everyone can finally move on. New school, new friends. ): Why would anyone want that.
I'd miss IJ too much.
My friends tell me its great we're finally getting out and experiencing new environments and people. And thats all great, but IJ will always be #1 and i dont really wanna leave my friends. Or this school.
CJ Open House tmr. Lets see if its really worth my time.
So many pros and cons. Its hard to decide. But its not like i have that much of a choice really. I hope they have that youth flying club, like seriously! I wanna fly a plane man. That is soooooo cooooool!!
Okay, enough enough. Back aches.
Its 3.13 frikkin AM.
Night folks.
the clock says , 10:47 AM
