Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Okay, I'm back.
So, what has happened this week!
House Farewell, alr elaborated on that.

Rachael's 17th celebration on Sunday!
It was good fun, Fooseball + Band Hero + Twister + Awesomeeeee food!!!

Okay, sidetrack alittle. i hate that there's something wrong with my blogger because I cant do anything, like bullets or colour or size or even like UNDERLINE.
Argh, feel like changing to something cooler. Perhaps Livejournal, Tumblr or Xanga.
but they are kind of confusing.

Okay, so back to my update.

Errrrrr, Monday was shopping at Ion with Ven! didnt get anything but I had a good time! (: (:

Tuesday, was up and about early! Cause i had to wake up for a 10am meeting in school.
Was late. Hahaha For the 1st time.Yes, really.
Meeting was only till like 12ish,1pm. ate MEE SOTO WITH EXTRA CHILLI!!! Yum yum (: (:
Couldnt decide on Mee Rebus or Mee soto la. But nvm. 26th!! I will eat Mee Rebus!!
Played Tennis after. Like real tennis!!! So happpppppyyyy!!! :D
Then, went for Tea with Venny.
Talked talked (: (:

Wed, today:
Woke up quite early! 1.30pm. All by myself!!
Had 2nd round of Steamboat.
Joce, Ange,James & Su came over. watched I Am Sam, the best show everrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Played Wii till dark. & they left.

Tmr! I have this reallllllllyyy strong feeling that I made plans for tmr. But I dont know why I cant recall anything!! Like seriously.
When people ask me to go out, I say i cant.
But, no one msged me about tmr. So maybe I dont have anything on??
Hmmmm.

Well, Friday's Class Party @ Oleander.
Can't wait. Dont know what I should bringggggg.
Hmm. Also, its Cherrrr birthdayyy (:

Okay. Till then la


the clock says , 6:03 AM