Thursday, January 21, 2010
Our B div tennis photos from 2008 are finally here!!
After, 2 years guys!
Personally, I wasnt expecting to see them, like ever.
After telling the man about them like last june i still hadnt heard from him.
Then, pestering Mrs M about it still didnt work because she obviously isnt as efficient and responsible as I'd like.
Then, emailing the man for one last try.
Few months later,today, after totally forgetting about them, Ms Y msges me that they have arrived in school!
Finally or FINALLY man?
So, I'll collect them on tuesday!
Dan is gonna be so happy! Hahahah
Well, at last we're gonna see them. Had actually given up hope.
Okay, so now I'm quite bored.
After, 2 years guys!
Personally, I wasnt expecting to see them, like ever.
After telling the man about them like last june i still hadnt heard from him.
Then, pestering Mrs M about it still didnt work because she obviously isnt as efficient and responsible as I'd like.
Then, emailing the man for one last try.
Few months later,today, after totally forgetting about them, Ms Y msges me that they have arrived in school!
Finally or FINALLY man?
So, I'll collect them on tuesday!
Dan is gonna be so happy! Hahahah
Well, at last we're gonna see them. Had actually given up hope.
Okay, so now I'm quite bored.
the clock says , 11:00 PM
