Friday, January 8, 2010
Today is Friday. how fast time flies.
Woke up at an unearthly hour for Amanda Goh Mei Chan to go to Open houses but that girl decided she didnt want to go after I DRAGGED myself out of bed, BATHED and ATE lunch.
Was gonna watch Old Dogs but she cancelled on me AGAIN, in the same hour. Its amazing!
That's why, you're lucky I love you too Ama cause i'd have KILLED you.
Since I was already awake, I follwed the rest to Mt.Sophia to eat BCM. Thats Bah Chor Mee. I just got a drink and ate a durian pancake.
Stopped by Mango so sis could show me her coat.
Walked back and started playing Wii.
Been playing too much Wii. Actually playing Wii now. While blogging.
Hahahah
The internet is wayyyyyyyyyyy to boring. now i understamd why joce and Marie dont come online that much. There's nothing to do.
Perhaps I'll abandon the computer for awhile?
Results on MONDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Not too afriad yet but when i start thinking of it, the butterflies set in.
Sigh, I miss so many people!!!!
All you IJ freaks.
K, i dont mean freaks per se. Hahaha, in this case, its a term of endearment. (:
2 more days/
FREAK OUT!
Woke up at an unearthly hour for Amanda Goh Mei Chan to go to Open houses but that girl decided she didnt want to go after I DRAGGED myself out of bed, BATHED and ATE lunch.
Was gonna watch Old Dogs but she cancelled on me AGAIN, in the same hour. Its amazing!
That's why, you're lucky I love you too Ama cause i'd have KILLED you.
Since I was already awake, I follwed the rest to Mt.Sophia to eat BCM. Thats Bah Chor Mee. I just got a drink and ate a durian pancake.
Stopped by Mango so sis could show me her coat.
Walked back and started playing Wii.
Been playing too much Wii. Actually playing Wii now. While blogging.
Hahahah
The internet is wayyyyyyyyyyy to boring. now i understamd why joce and Marie dont come online that much. There's nothing to do.
Perhaps I'll abandon the computer for awhile?
Results on MONDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Not too afriad yet but when i start thinking of it, the butterflies set in.
Sigh, I miss so many people!!!!
All you IJ freaks.
K, i dont mean freaks per se. Hahaha, in this case, its a term of endearment. (:
2 more days/
FREAK OUT!
the clock says , 8:04 AM
