Monday, February 1, 2010


Okay! A proper post on CJ:

First day was Thursday. Orientation with OG09 was not bad!
OG nine! We're so fine! We'll kick your asses anytime! Gooooooooooo oh nine!!


The only cheer that was composed by yours truly.
Hahaha, the group wasnt very enthu. The girls were nice.
The boys were.. nice/unique(??)/ err, on the verge of weird.
BUT, as we got to know each other better, hahha okay who am I kidding.
As we were forced to kind of communicate in order to get any task done, I found that they were really a bunch of nice guys though really quite shy.
They werent the rowdy boys who screamed their hearts out at Orientations but nonetheless did, kinda.. try.
Hahhaha Girls, were kind of shy too.
All in all, not a very rah rah group. Definitely not.

Played a few bondy type games. Our facils Tivona and Delvin were pretty cool.
Man, if they search their names on Google i bet this post will come out.
(If you are actually reading this, hahah HI)
So, games games.

Fast forward to second day:
More games with OG09.

Fast forwardddddd
Monday! joined a different group, MY CLASS! 1T09!
Definitely a more rah rah bunch. Which is sorta good la.
7 IJ girls, 5 from The Convent.
Hahaha THEE convent.
Er, cool class.
More games today.
Tmr, dragon boating.

Sigh, sorry la. If you like read through that whole thing.
I ahvent been writing since O levels ended so my English and all my writing skills have gone down the drain.
Which reminds me, I havent revised or found my Amaths stuff!!! >:/
Too lazy man.
how am I to cope with H2 maths!!? & Lit ):
Sighhhh, really hope i can get out of school.
I know Uni isnt gonna be any better. but the thought of A levels just totally throws me off.

Oh oh, i didnt mention. i'm from Tatewari!Mexico. We specialise in making tacos and burritoes.
Hmmmmmmmmm. Quite a cool bunch (:

K, totally shacked. Cant be bothered to type any more shit here alr.
Sorry if you went through that.
Hahaha, who am I kididng. No one reads.


the clock says , 6:31 AM